Once you get this you have to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly and then tag ten of your favorite followers. Thinking good thoughts about…
Let me see…I pride myself on very, Very few things, but these are a few I do enjoy about myself.
1. When I set my mind on achieving something I find a way to get it, no matter how improbable I find a way. And believe me when I say I’ve gone to extreme lengths.
2. I am good in a crisis. Everybody responds differently during a crisis, and some do it very well, but I know some extraordinarily stable and capable people who go into a complete panic when something bad happens. I do the opposite, I am never more lucid and clear-headed when something bad is happening.
3. I am a very good leader. People have always had a tendency to thrust leadership onto me without me asking for it, but I know how to handle it well. And I have to admit I like being in control, and I get a thrill when I’m in a large group of highly impressive and talented individuals yet they all look to me for guidance.
4. I can fit in almost everywhere. There are very few activities I dislike, very few types of people I can’t tolerate, few topics that I don’t enjoy discussing, and physically I seem to blend in wherever I go abroad, so no matter who a group includes or what it involves I can usually fit in. Which means I have VERY different friends. Most of them are all extremes of separate sorts, they’d be hilarious to stick in a room together. And I love this, I really do. I love being welcomed into people’s lives, I’ll hang out with just about anyone at least once. Everyone has the potential to be fascinating, and I’ll talk to anyone for however long it takes to find out where that potential lies.
5. I love things passionately. People, books, thinks, concepts, subjects, music, etc. Funnily enough people tend to think I’m unfeeling a lot of the time, but that’s only because I feel so strongly about so many things that in contrast I have no caring left whatsoever for other things. Easiest way to say it is I don’t feel in “grey areas”. But trust me, anyone who thinks I am not passionate is veeeeery incorrect. I feel so strongly it’s almost overwhelming.
(also apparently I suck at short answers, whoops)
David Mitchell, on what to say in order to let down prospective new friends(via silverrock)
The only GIF that the internet really needs.
There are few things more aggravating than a slim or average sized person constantly moaning to the world that they are a “fat piece of trash”, for multiple reasons.
But when you have/have had a severe eating disorder, that aggravation you feel is amplified by roughly x10,000,000.
SWEATS LIKE WILL GRAHAM
HAS MORE PETS THAN WILL GRAHAM
NO ONE OUTLINES MORE CHALK SILHOUETTES THAN WILL GRAHAM
"I USE ANTLERS IN ALL MY INVESTIGATING"
OH WHAT A GUY WILL GRAHAM
NO ONE DREAMS LIKE WILL GRAHAM
CHOKES BACK SCREAMS LIKE WILL GRAHAM
NO ONE’S COMING APART AT THE SEAMS LIKE WILL GRAHAM
"I’M ESPECIALLY GOOD AT HALLUCINATING"
OH WHAT A GUY WILL GRAHAM
Slowly but surely the Arabic alphabet is making sense, sound the alarm!
In other news someone should most definitely learn Arabic with me because learning languages alone is no fun and I don’t want to wait until I go back to London because screw patience. And I need external motivation. And a fellow shoulder to cry on over grammar confusion and choosing a dialect to learn. Helfen Sie mir!
I drove forty minutes to the Netherlands for some groceries and then I popped into Germany to see some of my relatives before driving back home.
I was in Florida, I drove for nine hours, now I'm still in Florida.
i drove for nine hours #now i'm nine hours away from home #no one is here #the streets are empty #how did this happen #where has civilisation gone #i am alone in the universe #oh wait no there's an echidna it's okay
We left Toronto 2 days ago, We are still in Ontario, food is scarce. We are lost, soon we will have to eat each other to survive, oh wait there's a tims we're good.
I was in Yakutia, I drove for twenty eight hours, now I'm still in Yakutia, I travelled by train for 6 days, I'm still in Russia. Don't even try to leave Russia. Don't forget: you're here forever. Accept it and suffer.
I drove for six hours, now I'm in the sea.
do you ever get a weird crush on someone that’s not even attractive but you’re just attracted to them and you don’t know why